Aucos AG, Headquarters, Aachen
Switch: Dual Training for College Students Seeking New Opportunities (m/f/D)
do you want to drive the flow?
Climb on board and join a hidden champion in the high-tech region of Aachen.
We are an international system vendor that manufactures complex controls for the automation of production facilities.
As the market leader in the field of surface technology, with over 70 employees worldwide, we service and supply well-known customers from, for example, the automotive and aerospace industry.
Is there too much theory in your studies for your liking? Do you feel like you are missing out on the practical relevance of what you are learning and want to work as part of a sharp team?
Then opt for a new direction and start a dual vocational training course at Aucos with the Switch Programme.
- You will complete a shortened training course in the field of software development at our headquarters in Aachen
- As part of a dynamic team, you will be developing customised software variants for automation purposes for production control computers
- You must be able to quickly adapt to new programming languages and development systems
- You must be open to new technologies and challenges
- You must be flexible when handling customer requests
- You assume responsibility for the latest production processes and their reliability
- You support the team in the application of high-availability applications
What you contribute:
- A degree in engineering studies in the field of automation, technical informatics or electrical engineering
- Basic programming skills
- Curious to explore new techniques and procedures
- Analytical skills
- Enjoy programming, working in a team and having fun solving problems
- Flexibility, creativity and enjoy working in a team
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Completed engineering studies in the field of automation, technical informatics or comparable qualifications
- Solid programming knowledge and practical experience in software development
- Know-how in the field of system architecture and databases
- Experience in common software development and support tools (e.g. CT would be an advantage) and agile software development
- Full mastery of the C++ programming language
What we can offer you:
- Working together with an innovative and dynamic team
- Direct customer contact and a worldwide field of application
- Flat hierarchies and your own scope and freedom to create
- Attractive remuneration and above-average additional benefits (individual development of your skills and talents, company pension plan, health packages and programmes, teambuilding events, business bike, international career opportunities)
- An attractive working environment in the heart of Aachen
For further essential and useful information about the SWITCH Programme, visit: www.aachen.de
We look forward to meeting you.
Please send your application documents to: email@example.com