The Aucos Solution for Hansgrohe
Surface finishing for aesthetics in one cast piece
Sanitary systems pose a particular challenge for surface technology:
In the process for treating metal castings, sand-like contaminants that remain lodged in the components need to be removed during the process. Extensive prior processing in the case of complex plant technology must be optimised for these requirements. Our process control processes the very large product range involved in sanitary systems and the complex design in various geometries. These requirements are realised through highly variable transport technology with a multitude of motion options. Safeguarding the high standards of quality requires a precalculation of the transport technology, which can be realised in a wide variety of variants.
The logistics involved in supplying and delivering of an optimised integration of the plant in the production process is particularly crucial.
Aucos-Lösungen für die Oberflächentechnik von metallischen Gussteilen
- Motion program control „Aucos Mixed Cycle System“ with dynamic and precalculated transport carriage control
- High availability of all process data with redundant data backup, in the future also available in the secure Aucos cloud
- Simulation of process sequences and motion sequences
- Functions for support during loading and unloading, e.g. image processing and display of quality features
- Key figure evaluation, e.g. OEE
- Quality monitoring programmes with individual limit values
- Energy and consumption management system