The Aucos Solution for Kesseböhmer
When both the look and feel need to make a great impression
An aesthetically impressive form of metallic surfaces provides products in the furniture industry with a functional and superior visual effect, especially in kitchen fittings.
As a leading company in the kitchen industry, our customer Kesseböhmer manufactures innovative products in their high-tech production facilities. The particularly high variety of products can be efficiently coated by a multitude of surface technology processes.
The layout as an in-house system is particularly challenging for logistics and its integration into the in-house manufacturing process. The connection to the RTD system and coupling to the ERP system facilitates optimised production based on the order intake.
Aucos Solutions for the finishing of metal surfaces
- Motion control “Aucos Mixed Cycle System”
- Guaranteed process times and qualities with flexibility for component sizes and very large equipment capacity
- High availability of all process data with redundant data backup, on request in the secure Aucos cloud
- Simulation of process sequences for the planning of equipment minimises commissioning times
- Optimisation solutions for frame systems with a wide variety of types
- Production control system with special solutions for quality management, rack management and logging
- Logistical integration via Kanban cards or RFID